Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Download Chetan Bhagat All Ebooks Free














Download Five Point someone
Chapter 24 click here
{new} FOR CHAPTER 25 CLICK HERE
Or for pdf version click here


Alternate Link >>>here






Finally The Third Chetan Bhagat is Available for Download
Download the Three Mistakes of My Life Below
Click here










Download It Below
Part 1     Part 2






(Download both parts and join them using winrar)






Prologue

THE NIGHT TRAIN RIDE FROM KANPUR TO DELHI WAS THE most memorable journey of my life. For one, it gave me my second book. And two, it is not everyday, you sit in an empty compartment and a young, pretty lady walks in.
Yes, you see it in the movies, you hear about it from friends' friends but it never happens to you. When i was younger, I used to look at the reservation chart stuck outside my train bogie o check out all female passengers near my seat ( F-17 to F-25 is what I'd look for most). Yet it never happened. In most cases i shared my compartment with talkative aunties, snoring men and wailing infants.



But this night was different. First my compartment was empty. The Railways had just started this new summer train and nobody knew about it. Second, I was unable to sleep.


I had been to IIT Kanpur for a talk. Before leaving, i drank four cups of coffee in the canteen while chatting with students. Bad idea, given that it was going to be boring to spend eight insomniac hours ......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment